Hi Lubos, all,

Thanks for the feedback. I did not notice that a lots of compilerplugins
source files are actually licensed with LLVM license, not only the plugin.*
files. I expect that it happened as you described, LO header template was
just copied without considering what is the right license.
With this new information I agree that it would be the best to clear the
licensing and use LLVM in every source file under compilerplugins folder.
So the question is what is the best way to do that. What is the best way to
ask every authors for a permission to relicense the code? Do we need some
kind of short license statement from the authors, similar the general LO
license statement?

Thanks,
Tamás

Luboš Luňák <l.lu...@collabora.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt. 10., Sze,