Hi all,

For import from OOXML, I need a map which has the shape preset type string as key and a vector of the angle strings of the cxn elements of that shape as value. I will extract this information from presetShapeDefinitions.xml file using XSLT. The map has total 187 rows.

How to write the map? In the past it would have been something like the following:

static const std::map<OUString, std::vector<OUString>> aConnectionSiteAngleMap{
    {"accentBorderCallout1",{"0","cd4","cd2","3cd4"}},
    {"wedgeRoundRectCallout",{"3cd4","cd2","cd4","0","cd4"}}
};

All strings are constants and neither the map nor the strings will ever change.

How do I have to write it now?

Kind regards,
Regina