Dear LibreOffice developers,

I would like to discuss and offer some help on support for windows-arm64 platform.

Linaro, through the Windows on Arm (https://www.linaro.org/windows-on-arm/) team, has been supporting various open source projects to enable them on windows-arm64. In collaboration with Microsoft, we would like to help LibreOffice to offer stable builds for this platform.

So far, I've been able to reproduce existing cross compilation build, thanks to work merged in LibreOffice 7.1. We noticed the existence of experimental installers, built on a daily basis (https://ci.libreoffice.org//job/lo_daily_tb_win_arm64/).