Hi Ilmary,

then I probably misunderstood the ESC minutes from 2024/02/29:

+ cmake find modules for SDK examples (Hossein)
      + Set of patches from Konstantin (WIP)
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/162978
      + Similar structure is needed for qmake
      + would this mean duplicated build systems for each example? (Miklos)         + for each example, the maintenance would be low, hopefully (Hossein)       + would be the goal to have old/cmake/qmake, 3 parallel build systems? (Miklos)
        + yes, for now (Hossein)
        + the cmake part for each example is small
      + smells like explosion of combinatorics (Stephan)
        + would be careful before going down that road
      + if the end goal is to settle down on cmake, love it (Thorsten)
        + but 3 in the long run is far from ideal.
      + cmake is not that exotic, we require it already for doxygen (Miklos)
        + which makes it supported on CI already (Thorsten)
      + if interested in doing the work + update the docs, then why not, as long as it's a single build system (Stephan)         + but then do avoid qmake, and do switch over from gmake at the end
        + avoids the exploson

Sorry for the noise