Hi all,

at the moment, a 3D image is imported as an image and displayed in Impress without 3D. The 3D properties are in the InteropGrabBag and are written out again on export, in addition to a rotation or mirroring that the user has made with the image in LO.

The 3D image could be treated in the same way as an image that has been cropped to a shape in PowerPoint. Such an image is imported as a custom shape with bitmap filling. Such a custom shape can then be displayed in 3D mode. When saving, however, as with the cropped image, the result would not be a pure image but a shape with a bitmap fill.

What do you think? Should I implement this or should I continue to import a 3D image as a pure image?

Kind regards,
Regina