Hi Dan,

On Tue, Sep 8, 2026 at 2:37 AM Dan Williams <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > On Sep 4, 2026, at 12:16 AM, Marc <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I set up for LibreOffice development on Ubuntu 26.04 LTS, following the
> steps on Development/BuildingOnLinux. autogen.sh succeeds, make succeeds,
> and soffice runs. But make check fails under CppunitTest_sw_layoutwriter3:
> >
> > [_RUN_____] (anonymous namespace)::testDropAsianWord::TestBody
> > warn:vcl.fonts:511734:511734:vcl/unx/generic/font/fontconfig.cxx:1302:
> FontConfigManager::Substitute: missing font: 'Liberation Mono' try: DejaVu
> Sans Mono instead
> >
> file:///home/marc/libreoffice/sw/qa/extras/layout/data/drop_asian_word.fodt:
> > terminating test due to missing font: Liberation Mono
> >
> > However, my locally-built Writer has the font Liberation Mono, and it
> even opens the test file for that test. Ideas on what I'm missing?
>
> Does the following shell/CLI command return anything when you run it in
> your LibreOffice development/source directory?
>
> ls workdir/UnpackedTarball/font_liberation/LiberationMono*


Yes. I get:

workdir/UnpackedTarball/font_liberation/LiberationMono-Bold.ttf
 workdir/UnpackedTarball/font_liberation/LiberationMono-Italic.ttf
workdir/UnpackedTarball/font_liberation/LiberationMono-BoldItalic.ttf
 workdir/UnpackedTarball/font_liberation/LiberationMono-Regular.ttf

Thanks,
Marc


> ?


> Thanks,
> Dan
>
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Marc
>
>

Reply via email to