On 31/05/13 08:16, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
On 05/30/2013 07:20 PM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

[...]
Besides the com.sun.star.sheet.FilterFormulaParser UNOIDL (new-style marker, i.e., no ctor) service declaration there is indeed also a com.sun.star.sheet.FormulaParser UNOIDL old-style service declaration, It appears to be a service that is not available at the global service manager, but rather something that can be obtained from some Calc-local manager (ScServiceProvider::MakeInstance handing out ScFormulaParserObj instances under the "com.sun.star.sheet.FormulaParser" key)

like I mentioned I begin to also feel uneasy that we are missing something here ( especially regarding ScParserFactoryMap)

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/core/tool/compiler.cxx#3944 & http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/filter/xml/xmlimprt.cxx#338 would appear to suggest that service(s) ( perhaps the oox one ) should in fact be avaialble. I am not sure about what scerario should trigger this my formula knowledge is poor. What namespaces should map instances of which services? I think I still have an old 3.5 tree hanging about, I will try to check what at least that ScFormulaParserPool used contain

Noel