I would recommend finding out who has the buying power at a local school,
that's the person you're going to have to convince to deploy your system
not to mention whoever runs IT at the school department.

>From my highschool days I remember we only ran Windows and they were locked
down to particular programs and web browsers. The best demo is showing what
can be done with existing hardware.

-rudolf