I mean, even if I disagree about the whole wealth=evil equivalency, I
   agree 'to a degree' about authoritarians centralizing most platforms as
   a sorta-kinda means to control us, I just don't think this is the
   proper list for this. If a majority of what you had said was about
   decentralization of software and platforms, then perhaps. From a
   cursory glance it seemed more like a philosophy of appropriate wealth
   and authoritarianism rather than a philosophy of decentralization of
   software. Maybe someone else can chime in and correct me :)
   Abe

   On Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 1:58 PM Davis Remmel <[1]d...@visr.me> wrote:

     On 4/25/23 15:55, Abe Indoria wrote:
     > What does this have to do with libreplanet lol? I'm sure there are
     other
     > mailing lists for this content. You can't just add "We need free
     software
     > now" at the end of a multi-paragraph rant about wealth and call it
     libre
     > software related.
     I'm sorry, I just had something to say and I felt this was a place
     where
     others might comment on my opinion. Software controls our society,
     and
     without free software, we do not have control. I thought that was an
     appropriate discussion to have on this list.
     --
     Davis