Hello,

Em [2023-04-25 ter 18:56:52-0400], Greg Farough escreveu:

> It was probably right on the line of relevance to the list, but it
> ultimately seemed okay to me.

Thank you for your consideration Greg!

I do not want to weigh on whether the original message was on topic for
this list, but personally I happened to like it a lot.  Software freedom
is not a highly specialized topic for technology-obsessed nerds; it
strongly relates to human equality, solidarity, community and
fraternity/sorority.

Anyway, I take this as an opportunity to publicize gnu-misc-discuss.  It
is a mailing list for miscellaneous discussion with fellow GNU
activists.  I am subscribed.  It is currently very low volume, but it is
up to us to revive it.  So if anyone wants to share some interesting
professional article or even a personal essay, but it is actually
off-topic for libreplanet-discuss, I recommend gnu-misc-discuss.

Regards!

--
- Many people hate injustice but few check the facts; this causes more
  injustice.  Ask me about <https://stallmansupport.org>