On Wed 2023-11-22 02:43:00 +0000, Kurtis Hanna wrote:

> I'm not super well versed in these things, but perhaps you might find
> some information you are looking for at one of these websites:

> https://brid.gy/

> https://fed.brid.gy/

> https://indieweb.org/Twitter

> https://indieweb.org/POSSE

Interesting stuff, thanks.

Reminds me of a podcast ep I listened to recently, where one of the
hosts talked about hacking the activity pub api so that his blog could
appear as a mastodon account, and blogposts would appear in full in the
mastodon posts, and (the most interesting part IMO) replies will appear
as comments on the blogpost webpage:

Linux Matters: Blogging to the Fediverse
Episode webpage: https://linuxmatters.sh/16/
Media file: https://traffic.libsyn.com/latenightlinux/LMP16.mp3

> [... 34 lines elided]

Best,
Yuchen

--
Dr Yuchen Pei | https://ypei.org | Timezone: UTC+11
PGP Key: 47F9 D050 1E11 8879 9040  4941 2126 7E93 EF86 DFD0