Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:52:02 +0800
From: "Sam'an Masudi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Slightly off topic: Mitsubishi Amity replacement battery?
Try this site from Enax :
http://www.enax.co.jp/english/enax-e.html
Perhaps you can find compability with your Mitsubishi Amity
CN Lithium-ion Battery.
Sam.=
At 02:38 PM 04/20/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:38:40 -0400
>From: "Ed Deagle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Slightly off topic: Mitsubishi Amity replacement battery?
>
> Hey Gang,
>
> I know this is off topic but y'all have been very helpfull with my
>Libretto. I just got ahold of a used Mitsubishi Amity CN with a pentium
>133, etc. Problem is the battery is dead. Any ideas where I might dredge
>up a replacement?
>
>Thanks for any help you can provide!
>
>Ed Deagle
>Deagle Web Solutions
>Your one-stop web design service
>www.deagle.com
>
>
>
>
>**************************************************************
>http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
>http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
>http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
> -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
> --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
>Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
>**************************************************************
>
**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
-------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
--------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
**************************************************************