Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:37:49 -0700
From: Garry Wiegand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Slightly off topic: Mitsubishi Amity replacement battery?

Ed wrote:
>       I know this is off topic but y'all have been very helpfull with my
>Libretto.  I just got ahold of a used Mitsubishi Amity CN with a pentium
>133, etc.  Problem is the battery is dead.  Any ideas where I might dredge
>up a replacement?

Amity:
www.igo.com, $99.


Libretto:
www.toshibaaccessories.com/cgi-bin/bp/toshibahome.html (100CT: $169)
www.a2zsolutions.com/batteries/notebook/toshiba.htm (100CT: $101, -not- OEM)
www.gy.com/company/toscom_subc.htm (100CT: $163)
www.bksystems.com/New_Folder/tosaclst.htm (100CT: $159)
www.igo.com (100CT: $189)


Note: the normal battery for a 100CT is part number PA2503UR. But I notice
there's also a PA2502UR available from a number of sources, for only $60. Is
that some sort of internal clock battery, or is it an alternative (lighter?)
main battery?

Garry




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to