Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 10:22:28 +0100
From: "Dave Collingwood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 100CT replacement screen and docking station

lo all,

Im probably going to buy a UK 100CT which is missing the docking station,
and also the left hand side of the screen is missing the first 2 pixels
(read LCD pixels).
Does anyone know where I could get hold of a replacement screen for the
machine and also the docking station, possibly the enhanced one with USB
onboard.
I can imagine that it aint going to be cheap?!?

Also, is the 50 and 70 model's docking stations compatible with the 100 and
110 models, as I'd like to borrow a friends docking station to check that
the port still works.

Cheers


Dave Collingwood

Linux is like a Vorlon.  It is incredibly powerful, gives terse,
cryptic answers and has a lot of things going on in the background.




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to