Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:16:45 EDT
From: "Chris Ritskes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fwd: Part Diagrams

Fwd for you all,
Chris.

---
From: Tom Wilmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FW: Libretto Digest #965
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:24:55 -0400

I tried to send this to the libretto mail list but I don't seem to be able 
to post there.

Could you post this to the list for me, and Let me know which of the 
diagrams you want if any.  I don't want to subscribe under a different name, 
as then I will get two copies and be unable to get rid of one via the 
listserv commands.  I don't post that much anyway.

I assume you want the one for the 100CT, but I'm not really sure.

Hope this helps,

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Wilmore
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2000 12:39 PM
To: 'Libretto Digest'
Subject: FW: Libretto Digest #965


I saved the diagram images for the 50ct, 70ct and 100ct and would be happy 
to send them to someone who can put them up on the web.  I don't have an 
external web page, and don't intend to get one.  But, if you want I can 
email them directly to someone or ftp them to a site that someone provides.

They are a little over 500kb each.

Tom Wilmore

-----Original Message-----
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:25:51 EDT
From: "Chris Ritskes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Unknown

   I dredged this up from the archives but the indicated link is dead.  Does
anyone know of another place to check on part numbers for the L100?  My
screen casing is showing signs of stress after I dropped a CPS (read: big
blue drug reference) on it a few months back.  I'm trying to make things as
easy as possible for the local Tosh dealer up here.

Thanks,
Chris.

----
At  www.toshiba.ca/my_html/partdiag  there's a diagram and a listing of all
the Libretto bits and pieces, including the case plastic. Once you know the
part number, any Toshiba service center should be able to order it for you
(I'm not sure if it's possible to order direct from Toshiba.) If you don't
have a local service center, there's one here in the U.S. that I can
recommend -- I obtained a new keyboard via Steve Schone on this list a year
ago -- he's at a company called Micro Solutions, at www.micsol.com.
----



Drugged Up in Northern Ontario
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
members.xoom.com/caritskes

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to