Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 22:36:31 -0500
From: Joe D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FS/T: 50CT Enhanced Port Replicator

I picked up a second Enhanced Port Replicator when I first got my 50CT,
thinking that I would use it at the office.  I'd like to trade it for
other Libretto stuff that might be more usefule to me, like DC adapter,
one of the homemade long-life/dc adapters, wireless cards,etc..

Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if interested.

p.s.  I've been looking for Webgear Aviator cards for a couple of weeks
after reading the good reviews on this list, but both local (Dallas, TX,
USA) stores and on-line places seem to be out.  Is there a new version
coming out, or just a lot of demand?

Thanks,
Joe