Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:34:18 +0200
From: Mikkel Breiler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Mildly amusing pictures?
>Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 00:32:28 -0500
>From: "Edmund Wong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Mildly amusing pictures?
>I'd just like to pass along the link to some pictures we took today that some of you
>might find amusing...
>
>http://www3.sympatico.ca/edmundw/DCP03575.JPG
>http://www3.sympatico.ca/edmundw/DCP03576.JPG
>Cute, no?
Cute, if a tad big, I see your webmaster decorated the server is that
the other laptop I spot on the carpet.
BTW, the ideal keysize for kids has got to be the librettos.
Some times I wish I was back working 3rd party support for Toshiba
Scandinavia. But mostly not.
The laptops of Toshiba til late '98 has a fraction of the problems the
Fujitsu-Siemens laptops have from late '99 and on. Let's face it; the
beta is the hands of the public.
-breiler
And you may not quote me for anything even slightly work related.
**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
-------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
--------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
**************************************************************