Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:58:33 -0500
From: "Edmund Wong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Mildly amusing pictures?

> So is that a 50 overclocked to 133MHz sitting next to a 100? They both look like
> US
keyboards?

Yep, you got it. The guy with the 50CT was so proud of his overclocked 50CT (although 
it did a thermal shutdown earlier that day :D) that he decided to pop up CPUIdle's 
information box. And yes, they're both US versions.

His 50CT is actually not in pristine (sp?) shape. I'm not going to say where, but a 
piece has been glued back on and another part has been amputated. :)

(Not to mention the three pixel thick white line at the bottom of the display...)

Of course, my 100CT isn't exactly in like-new condition either, but I haven't done any 
damage to it since I bought it.

- Ed.
-- 
Get your free email from http://www.kellychen.com

Powered by OutBlaze




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to