Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 19:10:10 -0700
From: Karen Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Coloured Cases, Mouse Covers and Keys - Joint order?]

NEIL wrote:

>Altogther now class, can we say 'this is at your own risk'?

Hey, I thought you didn't give advice in case you were sued??????

>27)

Only 27 ???

Thanks, Neil....  but with the memory problem noted in my prior email...
can we really trust this??  :-)

And you expect us to remember the reverse order after it has taken
us weeks to get the paint job just right????  Or even be able to decipher
our notes??

How much are you going to charge us to help us put it all back together
again at that point??  :-)

Karen
gg