Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 11:23:39 +0100
From: "Franklin Eekhout" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 110CT for sale UK
> Hi I am selling a Libretto 110CT - 64MB RAM, W95 and Office 97, with port
> replicator and floppy disk. complete with box, manuals and recovery disks.
Would you be interested in selling/sending to me, located in Oslo, Norway?
Is it overclocked/dead pixellated? I would be willing to travel inside
Europe to pick it up, just for fun! :-)
I am starting to want more speed/memory than from my L50... Time to upgrade
or take the Linux-plunge maybe.
I have seen 2 Libbys on auction/for sale here in Norway, I bought the L50
first and a friend bought a L100. In 2 years! They are too popular... :-\
Any other sellers? Preferably a 110 maybe, I find the mouse buttons on the
100 a bit hard to press...
br
Franklin
**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
-------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
--------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
**************************************************************