Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:52:05 -0400
From: Clinton Parker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: DVD question

Hello List,

I would like to find out what is required to load a movie from a DVD
onto a 100CT HD (20 GB) and view it from there. I realize that it will
require a PC Card decoder, so that is not the real issue (although I'd
like to hear about experiences with that too).

I'm not trying to do anything illegal. I just want to take some movies I
own on trips with me so that I can view them on the road. I don't have a
portable DVD player, but have one on the desktop and could transfer the
file over the network to the Libby.

I have seen posts before talking about doing this, so I believe that it
is possible, but have not seen any details on how to do it or what
software is available/needed.

Please respond privately if you don't want to post to the list.

TIA

Regards,

        Clinton Parker