Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:54:55 +0900
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: L1 Opinion

Stacey,

can you tell us if Libretto L1 will boot from PCMCIA FDDs of older Librettos?
Did you buy the Toshiba USB FDD? Is Toshiba still using Y-E FDDs?
I would also like to find out if Libretto L1 will boot from the Toshiba 2 GB PCMCIA
HDD.
Did you try booting from any CD devices?

You are not planning to use the original Japanese Recovery CDs.
What would be your strategy to reinstall the OS after a catastrophic OS failure?

Alex