Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:57:13 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Tom Stangl)
Subject: Re: in car power supply

Nope, I haven't found the hicap battery for $110 anywhere in the US.

If anyone DOES know of a place selling PA2503s for $110 brand new, let me know!  The
only price I can find is $129.


Dave's Libretto wrote:

> Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:09:30 +0200
> From: "Dave's Libretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: in car power supply
>
> > From: Jim Sheafer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: Re: in car power supply
> >
> > libret ><happy note> I just bought two brand spanking new hiCap
> > libret >batteries. Battery life is amazing!!!!
> >
> >  Where did you get your batteries from? I too am struggling with 20
> > a minute and need a source.
>
> Hi Jim,
>
> I went off to http://www.dabs.com
>
> �78ish IIRC and free delivery!
> They sell the normal battery, but for the price, why not get a hicap? =O)
>
> It was kinda strange as just before i was going to buy one they ran out of stock
> so I had to get one from ebay, but that was more expensive (although brand new
> too)
>
> Its nice to find cheap lib stuff in the UK for a change, although someone states
> side is bound to say they can get them cheaper ;o)
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave
>
> **************************************************************
> http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
> http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
> http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
>                  -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
>             --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
> Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
> **************************************************************

--
| Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support
|   Netscape Communications Corp
|     A division of AOL Time Warner
|   iPlanet Support - http://www.iplanet.com/support/
| Please do not associate my personal views with my employer





**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to