Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:47:07 -0400
From: "Ken Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: in car power supply
No, no, no! He *sells* them there...
I didn't think he was in the winstar...
Ken
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Libretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: in car power supply
> Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:18:52 EDT
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: in car power supply
>
> In a message dated 9/19/2001 12:05:46 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
>
> > I had a special moment the other day, driving to work in the morning I
was
> > behind a large, green Winstar with a license plate frame from Patchoge
> > Motors on Rt. 112 on Long Island, and I thought of Pres...
> >
> > Hello Pres!
> >
> >
>
> NO, NO, NO, Pres drives a Kia, he is an environmentalist type of guy.
Besides
> they used to have a tray that the Lib would sit on.
>
>
>
> JIM RAY, SR, PHOENIX, AZ, USA, Guardian of the vast American desert.
>
>
>
> **************************************************************
> http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
> http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
> http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
> -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
> --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
> Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
> **************************************************************
>
**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
-------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
--------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
**************************************************************