Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:30:13 -0700
From: "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 100ct to 266 speed?

David,

The pic at http://www.silverace.com/libretto/L100oc.jpg is a little unclear.
Do you ONLY have to connect BF2 to the spot above for 200Mhz, no other
changes?
For 266, do you have to do the 233 steps (in red) plus connect BF0 to RM1?

Is this section of the MB easily accessible once the keyboard is off, or do
you have to disassemble the case?

David Chien wrote:

> Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:00:54 -0700 (PDT)
> From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: 100ct to 266 speed?
>
> > runs at 166 MMX, but I am seeing a handful eBay auctions selling 100ct
> > at 266 speed? Does that kind of overclock really work and sustain?
>
>   My site for overclocking instructions, links, and information.
>
>   About 90% of people who attempt the overclock are successful, and the
> Librettos run at 266Mhz forever w/o problems.  The other unlucky 10% must
> underclock or reverse the procedure.
>
> =====
> adorable toshiba libretto
> The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
> http://www.silverace.com/libretto/

> Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/
***DSM Visual FAQ home
***http://ba.dsm.org/