Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:00:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 100ct to 266 speed?

> Indeed my L30 has been put to hibernate a couple of times because of the
> temperature (I guess), but only when using a PCMCIA modem which gets very

  Try running AMNRefridgerator (link on my site) to help keep the L30 cool.
Extends battery life as well.  For Windows 95/98/ME only.  (Linux and Win NT/2K
have it built in)

 I finally managed to install Sandra it on my L30, but it asks me for a file:
> WS2_32.DLL, which I can't foni on microsoft's site. Is there anybody who has

http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=ws2_32.dll&hc=0&hs=0
or a quick search of yahoo will bring up many sites with this file.

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/