Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:53:27 +0200
From: "Steven Lagerweij" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: batteries

>>Does this mean the batterypack is broken or is there something wrong with
>>the charging process?

>Without another battery, it's almost impossible to say.

Yes, that's true. But since I don't have another battery I was hoping someone
here recognizes the problem from experience.

BTW, I've checked the battery with a multimeter and it read only 5 Volts, so
I am now trying to get it completely discharged with a LED connected to it....
Could this help?

Thanks again,

Steve