Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 14:46:17 -0700
From: "Jason Kim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: 100CT Loses Time on Suspend [to RAM]

Apparently, I need to find a way to set the RTC clock on the Libretto.
Apparently 'date' and 'netdate' don't do this -- they just set the system
clock. When the Libretto sleeps and them wakes up, Linux restores the time
from the RTC (as evidenced in /proc/pci).

Will Windows set the hardware clock? I was going to install Windows 98 as
soon as I used my spare partition to convert my main drive to reiserfs
(better than ext2 in case of battery failure or some other problem) ...

-Jason