Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 09:22:24
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: L-110 Batteries

Lazar,

If you want complete batteries, they're available in the UK. If you want
some, let me know - I'm coming to Brasil in December and can bring them for
you. If the customs traffic light is red, well, they're just batteries,
right? :)

OTOH - individual cells seem impossible to obtain :(

Neil (who's been burned by Brasilian customs before...)