Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 16:05:24 +0100
From: "Steve Brewer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re:  L-110 Batteries

Hiya

... snips
> > I did find that gmk batteries
> > http://www.gmkbatteries.co.uk/itm00832.htm have one hi-cap 110

My L100 battery has gone weird. The charging light stays on for a
couple of minutes then goes out but the battery meter says not
charged. The system will only run on the mains 8-(

So I think I'm in the market for a "refurbished" battery pack if thats
the consensus. Anyone in the UK splitting the packs and replacing
the cells?

What is the size of the individual cells? New industrial NiMH cells
made by GPB are available from CPC with tags welded already,
from about £1.20 each. Sizes from AAA 44mm x 10mm to D
61mm x 34mm. I guess the Libby ones are AA or smaller (50mm x
14mm).

Anyone with further info about cell sizes please post here, or email
me privately - thanks.

Steve Brewer