Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:31:27 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [LIB] IBM 20Gig

In a message dated 1/23/2002 10:38:10 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> recently installed a new 20 gig.. with the help of a disk manager by IBM...

Albert,

Would you describe the procedure for using IBM Disk Manager - especially,
does DM require a Windows boot disk?  And if so, with what files/drivers?
I'm about to do this  (as soon as my W98se arrives) on a IBM 20GB & L100.

I've downloaded IBM DM for floppy disk installation, but the IBM site is not
very helpful in terms of instruction for their use.

Thanks for any tips.

Lee