Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:31:33 -0500
From: "Phillip Ramirez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Cell phones and Libretto

http://www.verizonwireless.com/internet_data/index.html
verison is cdma and does offer wireless ip calling it moble ip

http://www.voicestream.com/products/services/istream/overview.asp
i think is tdma and gsm and is called istream

http://www.mywirelesswindow.com/
cingular offers data services but is only a blackberry product or web
enabled phones and do not think it interfaces with a computer that i could
find..

now again this is for the us only