Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:49:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Kevin McClelland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] L100 Power connector

On Wed, 24 April 2002, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

> Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 02:16:06 +0700
> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [LIB] L100 Power connector
>
> > I'd like to make a car power adaptor and I need a
proprietory power plug.

> The workaround for this seems to be to cut the
existing cable, install a
> readily available connector in the middle, and fit an
identical connector on
> the cable from your car power adaptor.

You can also make one yourself. I have heard that the
small two wire cable connector used for a variety of
connections inside the typical desktop is pretty close
to the right size. These are the connectors to power
CPU fans or connect CDROM audio to the soundcard. You
should be able to find one that is close to the right
size, just need to cut away some plastic bits so it can
fit in the hole, and make certain you do not reverse
the polarity, otherwise you could fry the libby.