Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:25:36 +0900
From: brett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Re:  [lib] potential replacement - JVC!

Hi everyone,

The JVC certainly is a fast machine, you can feel that Pentium III power.

Incidentally, I'm not sure if the homepage is clear (mine and JVC's) but
all batteries can be removed, so if you ever need to replace the tiny
base battery - you can.

The keyboard is just a tad smaller than the Libretto. The screen is too,
but it's best to check the pictures.
http://shop.conics.net/laptop/vs/

You make them sound like Goldy Locks & The Three Bears :-)

-Brett