Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:37:15 +0200
From: Christian Gennerat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] OT: Editing MS-DOS FAT?

Matthew Hanson wrote:

Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:04:04 +0000
From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I don't remember. I have switched to Linux for a long time.
mc (Midnight Commander, the NC clone) can sort
by Name, Extension, Size, Date

Hmmm... but what I need to do it be able to sort them in an order I want them to play -

which is the order they appear in the FAT
So, the option "no sort" will be good !

Unfortunately hat's outside of the Name, Extension, Size, Date parameters.