Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 07:21:28 +0000
From: barnacle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Help!!! on my Libretto 50CT batteries

On Sunday 10 Nov 2002 7:26 am, you wrote:
> Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 15:18:55 +0800
> From: Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [LIB] Help!!! on my Libretto 50CT batteries
>
> At 11:16 PM 9/11/2002 -0800, you wrote:
> >Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 07:05:56 +0000
>
> From: barnacle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> >Subject: Re: [LIB] Help!!! on my Libretto 50CT batteries
> >
> ><snip>
> >
> >Neil (wondering about splitting a dead unit to get the connectors to see
> > just how long a portege extended battery will run a 70... 5000mAH!)
>
> Wouldn't it be easier to run the L70 (temporarily) without it's case so you
> can actually get the connectors together? The battery connector is (afaik)
> the same, at least between the Librettos and the Portege 3xxx series ...

Probably it would, but, time is kinda hard to come by at the moment and it's a
bit low on the priority list :) - got six yards of wardrobe to finish
building, this nixie clock I've been sitting on for too long, an Open
University Masters degree thingie, jobs in New York and Kiev etc...

For the record, the big battery on the portege 7020 (running linux) will start
at heathrow and work to JFK New York, music all the way...

Neil