Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 21:27:21 +0100
From: Julian Vassaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Input voltage of 50ct A/C adapter??

Hi !
Mine is from a french libretto 50. It is labeled :

100V-240V 50-60Hz
model : PA2500U
N/15185
91-55208

And in japanese, below, there are information that it's working at 100V and
50-60Hz (they do NOT mention it is working at 240V)

Other infos are :
Date 9707 A 0123067

I use it in France, so at 240V, 50Hz.
Hope this can help
   Julian

tradelink tradelink wrote:

> Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:30:34 +0800 (CST)
> From: =?big5?q?tradelink tradelink?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Input voltage of 50ct A/C adapter??
>
> My japanese version 50ct come with a A/C adapter model
> : UA0417P01
>
> It is labeled with :-
> input : AC100V 61VA 50-60Hz
> output : DC15V 2A
>
> But, as I know, most notebook A/C adapter able to
> handle dual input voltage (100V & 220V)... Correct me
> if I am wrong.
>
> Is this adapter support only 100V?
> Are all Libretto A/C adapter like this ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alan.

> Do above but with this on subject line: cmd:unsubscribe digest

Julian Vassaux
Web site: http://www.vassaux.net
PGP keys: http://www.vassaux.net/pgp.htm