Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:34:53 -0800
From: "Gerry S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] 110CT For Sale

how much?
gerry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Reves, Mike
  To: Libretto
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 8:02 AM
  Subject: [LIB] 110CT For Sale

  Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:00:34 -0700
  From: "Reves, Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Subject: 110CT For Sale

  Hello everyone,

  I have a Libretto 110CT for sale.  It's still runs like a champ, but does
  have a dead battery.  Here are the other goodies I have with it:

  Win98/Office2000pro
  Both Port Repiclators (Standard and Expanded)
  56k Modem
  10mps NIC
  Noteworthy 'Leather' Case
  3Com Laptop Backpack

  Anyway, if anyone is interested, just reply back to me.  I was about to sell
  it off of EBay, but thought I'd offer it to the group first.

  Mike

  ***Casa Grande Regional Medical Center Internet Email Confidentiality
  Footer***
  are not the addressee indicated in this message or responsible for delivery
  of the message to such person, you may not copy nor deliver this message to
  anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and notify us
  immediately.  If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email
  messages of this kind, please advise us immediately.  Opinions, conclusions,
  and other information expressed in this message are not given nor endorsed
  by my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
  representative independent of this message.