Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:35:23 +0200
From: Christian Gennerat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Re: Netgear wireless card problems on 50CT

Who is "." ?
. a écrit :

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:10:34 +0100
From: "." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It's the fact that it *does* work for a little while until freezing - AND on both W98 and linux - that bugs me. A software or driver issue with one or the other OS is solvable.

With this card you can use several drivers - orinico_cs - hostap_cs - and a third one, (I am not sure) I use hostap, which runs in the 3 modes: master, managed, and ad-hoc Now, only on Lib110

--
Christian Gennerat