Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:54:00 +0200
From: Sylvain Bouju <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] The 8 Go limit again...

Fisher, Dave (IBM) a écrit le 10/05/04 19:33:

>> But it seems I have read recently that PM don't works
>> correctly if Fdisk has been used before...?
>>

> That's not been my experience... again, YMMV.

I just made some try with Partition Magic in my Libretto,
which actually contains a 20 GB IBM Travelstar; this disk
had been FDISKed for a single max partition with a Win98SE
boot diskette (-> around 8 GB), and then installed with
Windows 98 SE.

I just discover this program (PM 8.0) and have not read
yet any documentation, but it seems to me that it cannot
do anything after those 8 GB. If I ask it for a second
partition, it propose to me to do it only inside the space
already used (7977.6 MB, exactly), by diminuing the size
of the existing partition first.

I probably have to rtfm, I suppose...