Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 22:36:18 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Photo Display

Hi all,

I've got quite a few digital still photos that I'd like to display on a TV
screen, using my L100 as the storage device.  I am not clear on what hardware
(cheap as possible) I would need to make this happen.  I'm assuming that the two
TVs each have a video-in RCA plug. (The TVs are in separate locations - 2
different audiences.)  Each TV also has a VHS and/or a DVD player.

Presumably, the interface would begin at a PCMCIA slot, but I'm lost after
that.  Can anyone relate a (successful, hopefully) personal experience and
recommend some hardware?  Thanks.

Lee