Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:28:45 +1000
From: "Des" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Libretto U100 at Microcenter.com stores

Yes I find that I need to use 800.x 600 screen res
1280 x 768 is way too small, there needs to be some more WXGA scren res options, I have tried several different driver versions, both toshiba and Intel and no luck :(

They could have pushed the screen out nearly another inch, i guess then the res would be affected? i.e. they would need to run some strange res to get the aspect ratio looking proporional

I actually find the battery sticking out the back kind of handy as you can use it as a handel to grip your hand around it,

No carry bag has been released from Toshiba yet, so its out with the $4 6pack cooler bag.

On the plus sides the sccreen is very very crisp and clear, watching DVD's is like watching the movies all over again for the first time.

Des

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Chien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>