Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 10:34:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: AW: [LIB] short review of U-100 running XP

I like the secure fingerprint more though:)). I use
the keyboard way more than I use a mouse and have
always hated typing in user names and passwords and
now -- zap-oh -- I just run my finger over the sensor
and I'm on!! I'm still in the midst of installing
Linux but I believe it works there too::)))))))))))))

john