Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:09:23 +0000 (UTC)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [LIB] stanby/hibernate kernel 2.6.14

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:10:31 +0100
From: Richard Mittendorfer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Also sprach Jose Tavares <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:51:09
-0800):
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 03:28:23 -0200
From: Jose Tavares <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:41:20 +0000 (UTC)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: stanby/hibernate kernel 2.6.14

anyone know how to keep the display from messing up recoving from
standby  and hibernate?

which libby model?

If it's about 1x0ct and the somewhat downward displaced display (X is
ok, only console) after comming back from resume, booting with the
frambuffer console does help. I first noticed this with 2.6.12 IIRC.

its the u100 and it comes up with all kinds of funky colors.

I'm quite sure the wrong way seeing the display geometry causes this. X
thinks it's 800x600 not 800x480 -- about the gap the display is
displaced. I don't think it's some kernel problem. It looks like rather
X related.

it could be similar since the native res is 800x600 (I believe) and I am running it at 1024x748. I'm thinking its a combination of that and the sync being wrong from the start.

sl ritch