Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:08:04 -0700
From: John Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Libretto U100 - Taken off Toshiba Japan's website: New model
soon?

I'd sure like it to have a better keyboard. I've tried U100's in stores and just can't type well enough on the keyboard. It seems smaller than the CT100 keyboard, or perhaps the vertical pitch of the keys (distance between rows) is smaller due to the pointing device placement. Anyway I find it much harder to type on the U100, than on the CT100. As a result I haven't been able to consider a U100. The keyboard has also been roundly criticized in every mainstream review of the U100 that I've read. Perhaps Toshiba is going to do something about this.