Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 23:59:39 -0300
From: Jose Tavares <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] How many people have a U100 or U105?

On Mon, 2007-03-19 at 17:50 -0800, Matthew Hanson wrote:
> Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 01:50:10 +0000
> From: "Matthew Hanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [LIB] How many people have a U100 or U105?
>
> Libretto list info:
> To unsubscribe:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/libretto@basiclink.com/msg16212.html
>
> >From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > > guys sold in the US to merit a drop of price on used ones as time goes
> >by.
> > > And I sure don't see much discussion about there on the list.  I checked
> > > last year, and found them available new for around $1200.  But now I see
> >
> >   They're a lot cheaper now in Japan - see Yahoo Auctions Japan.  Get
> >www.conics.net to order one for you from there or a used computer store if
> >you
> >still want one cheap.
>
> Have your picked one up for yourself David?  I don't recall your writing
> about it if you did.  I've seen very little discussion about them on the
> list since they were released.  But then... there's been relatively little
> discussion of >any< kind as of late... 8-O
>
> Matt

Maybe because they are too new, with enough processing power to run
anything.. Maybe because their hardware are not faulty yet and maybe
because they have drives that facilitate OS install and the hardware
compatibility is ok..
Maybe .. Maybe.. Maybe ...

By the way, I have a U105 and a 70CT .. :)
Haven't seen any other U100/105 here in Brazil ...

JA Tavares