Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:15:15 +0200
From: "Avi Cohen Stuart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: MARGI - Was: [LIB] Lib list server belly up?

Matthew,

What do you mean with unstable?
With W2K and XP I get from time to time BSOD sometimes after 5 min
sometimes after 1.5 hours.
It dies in stream.sys which is the M$ kernel stream driver. Since it is
hard to reproduce I don't know where I should place the blame.
Did you try on W98SE both the WDM and the MCI driver?
You can find them on http://www.xs4all.nl/~avics/

Avi.