Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 17:44:07 -0700
From: "Michael Luth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Asus reveals $190 mini notebook

These have been released in the US and overseas.  They sell at $399 and not
$199.  I have one ordered from Newegg.  There's a user group already at
http://www.eeeuser.com/

They come with a 4 GB SD drive and Linux installed, but Asus provides a disk
with XP drivers.  I'm interested in it because it is solid state.  I do
mainly text processing on these little machines and I think this one would
work very well.  And I do think that people are getting more than 3 hrs on
one charge.

Check out the user group for more information.

Mike