Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:36:50 -0500
From: "john" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Flipstart--first impressions

Some other advantages: longer battery life, bigger screen, clamshell design,
more intuitive keyboard (I don't know what they are thinking at oqo but they
are not designing for reading on the oqo) and better keyboard layout. The
flipstart uses more and better heatsinking which results in a faster
computer. That is why it is so heavy. A person needs heatsinking of the
cpuis going to last more than a year.

john