Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:15:12 +0200
From: Oktan Meir <ok...@inter.net.il>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Anybody home?

Well, I'm from Israel and here we have many people which lived in Russia
before, so I bought it from one of those guys.
It has English + Russian on the keyboard, (which is great because my wife
speaks Russian...) and I added Hebrew letters.
Regarding the battery, sorry, I don’t know where you can buy one.
Mine also gives up to 2 hours,
Meir.